.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

How can a “man”…


…can be so callous when ending a decades old relationship:


cos they are selfish bastards, that’s how they can "remove" the time spent together, i can think of no other explanation.


I guess so…hence, the title of my first post, “Rick is a selfish, lying cheat”. Yep, that and the fact that he had some piece of rubbish who’s mouth was attached to his penis as it told him that his lying, cheating self was a great guy who deserved so much better out of life. The testosterone induced are nothing if not ego driven. But there was a time when I was the best thing since sliced bread as far as Rick was concerned. Of course, he wasn’t a married man…he wasn’t even going steady. Our relationship was respectable. We could hold our heads up high and walk through life without lying, cheating and betraying others. No lives were destroyed by our love for each other.


We weren’t a bunch of cheap liars, vulgar in every way, stunningly insensate to the pain that we caused every day. We weren’t repulsive, revolting, and repugnant every single day of our lives. Trite, tacky, tawdry are just a few of the words that would adequately describe the behavior of two people who haven’t who haven’t the decency to control the itch of their sex organs. They long to rub them together in a crude, coarse, characterless and dreadfully uncouth manner…sort of like a couple of saggy old dogs in heat. Everyone of these men and women are loathsome, loutish and lifeless. They wander aimlessly through life because they can never be sure that they will, indeed, be together forever. If Rick could do it to me….convince me that he was far too decent and honorable to ever do such things. That’s what I used to say…so make no mistake, he could do it to anyone. I’m sure that Rick has her convinced that he would never do that…but I wouldn’t be so shocked if he hadn’t done a number on me.


And yes, they are inappropriate, unseemly and inconsiderate. Appalling, odious, insipid and idiotic…those two deserve each other. I hope they find all that they deserve…wherever they are…whether they be together or apart…and may they never find a moments peace in their life until they make things right. Yeah…that’s good.


Whatever. Then, I come home and my kid didn’t do the dishes. I didn’t ask him to do it…as a matter of fact, I was gonna do it myself but as I was watching “I Love Lucy”, he walked into the room telling me, “Don’t worry about the dishes, I’m gonna do them later.” So, I didn’t worry about them. That’s is, until I got home from work. Now I’m very concerned. I had to get all mean and as I’ve said, I don’t enjoy that…really I don’t. Rick just brought it out in me like no one has ever done before.


The worst part of the dishes thing is that my kid dirties 90% of them. I mix berries in paper bowls. He fries eggs and sometimes he even scrambles them.


I’m getting really annoyed.


Pins and needles, needles and pins
It’s a happy girl who grins and grins.



Meg

Another nit wit told me to "get Over It". Obviously they don't know me very well. I am over it. When I wasn't over it, I wrote like this:



PEOPLE THAT I HATE

My nasty, bald lying fuck of a husband for leaving me to rot in the foul house that he picked out and then stunk up with his nasty, pungent brand of body odor.

The sleazy trailer dwelling bimbo skank that he screwed before coming home to me.

My monster, moron step children that wiped big green snots all over my walls rather than getting their funky asses up off of a chair and looking for a Kleenex. May they grow up just as mindless and jockey short stained as their stupid, trashy father.

My anorexic sister-in-law who holds her cigarettes on her head like a smoke stack thinking that her spoiled children will be free from her foul, cigarette smelling breathe.

That idiot, slut of an ex wife that got pregnant just so that she could get married to someone, anyone...and then had two useless brats who could have only been brighter had they eaten lead-based paint chips.

All of the cavernous, fish smelling pussy’s that suck up the horny penis’s of STD ridden men who should be home with their wives.

The pus filled penis’s that go poking around in search of any ulcer ridden female who will spread their fat, pudgy little legs for any other pus-filled penis that comes along. May they swap pus filled body fluids for their entire, disease ridden lives.

Politically correct, self-righteous slugs who like to make themselves look better than anyone else by acting all smug and holier than thou whenever people try to make jokes about anything that they consider "hallowed ground".

All of the stupid, mindless twits that tell me to “get over it”. May their spouses screw my husband or his psycho husband stealing pig twice before they even notice that they are not in the bed. I'll "get over it" when I damn well please and in the meatime, I will just finish this by saying:

To all of these trashy, pathetic, horny people who can’t keep their urine soaked pants on, I wish lives full of pus filled nights and drunken, drug induced days. May their sex organs rot with the flea bitten chancres of a thousand syphilis infected hookers. May they live long, despicable lives that only serve to pay them back for the pain and suffering that they and their miserable, “intense” sex partners inflict upon decent people. And may my husband die in pain with nothing left to fuck except for the moth eaten pussy of some trailer dwelling bimbo that he keeps in a jar for use when his twisted, herpes infected prick becomes hard. May that nasty, diseased prick explode with green, foul smelling pus when his toothless, bald bitch of a semi human wench takes it into what is left of her cracked, dried up mouth. May the last thing that he thinks in his immoral, waste of a life that proves that some people are better off aborted be the thought of how much longer he would have lived if he had never stepped foot into the dilapidated trailer of that funky, bleached blonde of a tramp who’s nasty, overused, stretched out pussy frightens most men, even gynecologists who want to put pictures of her funky self in books of “Things Most Doctors will Never Have the Misfortune to See.” And may she die with her green, rotting boobs folded into place and stuffed into her feces stained bra and itching the itch of the most diseased, necrotic, flea bitten pussy that has ever opened wide for a “One Size Fits All” fuck-athon. And, may the two of them rot in hell for eternity, knowing that they had a chance to live decent lives but chose instead to hump each other without considering that they might end up with their sex organs green and foul smelling from disease and overuse, and may his necrotic penis fall off in her putrid pussy. May he vomit in a projectile manner when the odor of her nasty self wafts over miles of barren Montana desert. May their deaths be applauded as numerous people are saved from the many diseases that the two of them have produced, both known and unknown.

I'm much better now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks amazingly familiar!LOL

July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home