.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Gutten tag!!!


I signed onto my blog today and everything was in German. I don't know why...I don't speak much German at all. I got lucky and figured out how to switch it back myself. But...I still don't know why it was in German in the first place.

OK...this is what happened the other day. After I posted the post about the non-caller dude, he called me. It was obvious by the way he was speaking that he hadn't read the blog so I just chatted as though everything was normal. I was taken aback by the call and didn't know quite what to do.

I had already invited caller-dude over to my place for the evening and I didn't really want to have a conversation about that so I just played it off as though nothing had happened. Caller-dude came over and brought the first 2 Bourne movies with him. We hung out in my living room watching Matt Damon and making out like banshees. It's been quite a while since I've had a great make out session like that so I had one helluva time. The reason that we watched those two movies was because we had a date to go see the new movie last night. Someone told him that you should watch the first two before you saw the last one so we did. Then, last night we went to see the new movie and that was fun. I haven't been to a movie in forever because I can't use the pause button when I have to go pee. I should have gone to the can before the movie started but I didn't. About 10 minutes into the movie I realized that I had to go and I sat there for as long as I could and then I couldn't take it anymore so I just went.

On the way back to my house my date asked me if I knew what the word "obviate" meant and I didn't know. So, when we pulled up to my place I asked him if he wanted to come in and look up the word. How's that for smooth?

He said he did so we came in and looked up the word and then when we both were assured of the meaning...we decided to go into my room and study some other stuff. I never expected him to spend the night but I certainly wasn't about to toss him out (remember...he's the pretty boy), so we just fell asleep. When I woke up this morning, it took a moment for me to get my bearings and realize that there was a man behind me and he had his arms around me. It was a very, very nice way to wake up. I haven't woken up with that feeling in what seems like years.

It actually may have been years...maybe since Rick was here. It was such a great feeling that I wouldn't mind if he snuck into my room in the middle of the night anytime at all just to wake up like that again.

Just as I was beginning to think that living alone was such a great thing...I'm reminded of how nice it is to have someone else cuddled up to me first thing in the morning. Damn...maybe living alone isn't as great as it was beginning to seem. I had totally forgotten how nice it feels to wake up in a man's arms like that. It's not as though I haven't slept with a guy here or there...it's just that this one felt so damned good. Maybe it's because he had me wrapped up in his arms so tightly...it just felt right.

A couple of years ago this other guy wanted to buy me boobs. I didn't know what to think of that. If a guy buys a woman boobs...he sort of has some degree of ownership. I would have felt as though I owed him access to those suckers. When I told him that, he assured me that he wouldn't expect me to keep them for his use exclusively so I started seriously considering it.

When I lost all that weight from the cancer, the boobs were the first to go. I didn't really want huge boobs...I just wanted my original boobs back. So, I decided to ask the men who read the blog what they thought of fake tits. I was stunned that EVERY SINGLE one of the men who answered said that they did NOT like fake tits. So many of them said that they didn't like them that I decided against them.

I started thinking about it again recently and I mentioned it to pretty boy last night. He went along with all of the other guys who answered me when I asked on the blog. So...to this day I haven't spoken to ONE man (except for the one who wanted to buy them for me) who thinks that fake tits are attractive. This guy not only didn't like them...he said he despised them. His exact words were, "From 100 feet away they may look good, but I wouldn't enjoy touching them." I believed him, he seemed to enjoy the ones that I have...four times.

So, I'm curious...do men ALL really feel that way? If there are any men out there who have an opinion one way or another...please let me know. And...if you're a woman, ask your man what he thinks. I have GOT to know if men really don't like them or if this is just some ridiculous coincidence. I'm just having a tough time with this one, if men really don't like them...why are SO many women getting them? I'm pretty much over the desire to get those suckers...but the curiosity is KILLING me!

I've GOT to know...is there ANYONE aut there who thinks that this is a good idea? I'd love to hear from women who have had them...what has been your experience? Do men seem to like them? Have you ever had a guy say, "Ick!" when they went after them? I've GOT to know. And men...what do you think? Are there any guys out there who have felt both types of boobs and do you have a preference?

Well, I have to relax for a while...I had a very active evening. I'll be back before the night is over but for now I just have to sort of sit back and smile as I think about my lovely experience.

See ya soon!

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger ReallyEvilCanine said...

Hey Meg,

Natural, all the way. I've had experience with both subglandular and subpectoral implants and they're both horrible. You can feel the bags on the subglandular implants and on the subpecs, there's something that
s just not right about the feel. In both cases they look horrible; The shapes are always off and the nipples out of place in relation to the rest.

August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home