.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 13, 2007

I just got a phone call...

...from work and I don't have to go in until 3 PM. I'm going to try to go back to sleep and then I'll be back later...sooner if I can't fall back to sleep.

Meg

PS To the person who wrote this comment:

"I just stumbled into your blog...I hope you keep writing. Boy it's going to be alot of work reading through your archives."

...It's amazing how many people "stumble" into this blog, LOLOLOL. And, as to reading the archives...good luck with that! It's taken me 2 and a half years to write this blog, I can't IMAGINE how long it would take to read! And by the way...I can't imagine me stopping anytime soon...I've become accustomed to it's face.

:):):)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg

I STUMBLED on this blog also and started reading like the other reader last may and it was Thursday that I found iti read at work as long as i could then i had to waitto read you when I got home. I read your blogspot real late and i had to go to bed. I couldnt read on friday because i was scares of getting to into it and not stop. soi waited til the weekend and still couldnt finish reading the blog. I couldnt read at work but ittook mealmost 2 weeks of nights and weekend that i couldn't stop reading than i finally caught up with you. I showed my dad and he sasid even he had to get the dictionary to learn words he never heard of. Than he and my mom one night at supper were talking and said that it was educational for me and my sister so the whole family read it. I have to tell you some of it was not my moms cup of tea but she liked most of it and still said you are a wise lady and than my dad said you are a wise ass. we all laughed.

P

August 13, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

P,

Thank you for the kind words. I think that your father would agree, you need to read the dictionary a bit more. But...I'm glad that you read this sucker!

Meg

August 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home