.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Think about this...

A little something for all fellow my women out there: if you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it will always be yours. If it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with. But, if it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money and doesn't appear to realise that you had set it free...just remember that you married it.

:):):)

7 Comments:

Blogger Determined said...

Bah!

August 16, 2007  
Blogger Sous Gal said...

omg that had me on the FLOOR! Thanks lol

August 16, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 16, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

Woops - forgot to add the lollies here in reference to Sous: lololol. (I'm joking)

August 17, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

"woops"? "lollies?"

You are speaking English...are you not?

Meggers

August 17, 2007  
Blogger Determined said...

"Woops" and "lollies" are two words that are found in the dictionary- American Heritage to be exact. I'm surprised you'd ask.

Alright.
Ill remove the comments. I was in a "tease-you mood".

August 17, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

NO!!!!! I'll just put them back. You're supposed to tello me that I'm wrong and leave me with cake on my face!!!!

When I get the time, I'll stick 'em back myself. But now I have to run to work!


Love you darling!

Meg

August 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home