.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 13, 2007

This is my...

...frozen fruit shelf on my freezer drawer. I wanted to post a picture of it with a comment that I left on http://cedarchestofdreams.blogspot.com/ but I coudn't figure out how to do it. This was the best that I could come up with:



There are bags of frozen fruit to the left of the shelf and the small bathroom sized paper cups are full of mixed berries all smashed up. I thaw them out and add them to yogurt.
This is a boring post...but it wasn't meant to be exciting. I'm about to begin writing the fake tit post. I've already eaten my berry mash so I'm full...now I shall begin typing.
Ciao,
Meg

2 Comments:

Blogger Robbin said...

For these hot days those frozen berries are great huh? Thanks for stopping by my blog Meg. I'm like you, I buy berries every time I go to the store, love them!

August 13, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Aren't they though? I eat them every single day. The other day I was at Targee' and I almost bought a blender so that I could make my own fruit smoothies but my son said that if I bought it, I wouldn't have it very long before the blades wore out.

Any ideas about what brand might last for a while without having blade problems?

Meg

August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home