.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

To the illiterate freak...



...who keeps leaving the anonymous comments, I don't know who you think you're annoying with your comments. You implied that you were doing it to get back at one of my readers who supposedly leaves messages at your blog. If so, that reader will NEVER get your messages...I won't even tell that person that you're talking about them. So, have fun if you seriously can't come up with anything else better to do with your time...but you are SOOOO wasting your time because you don't bother me in the least and no one else will ever know about your comments.

But...if you REALLY have nothing better to do with your time...carry on my wayward moron.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home