.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

When it rains...

...it pours. Between working and being sick...I haven't gone anywhere lately. As a matter of fact, I haven't gone out at all in a few weeks. But it seems as though I've been popping up in the minds of men that I've gone out with but haven't heard from in a while. Cutey Pie called the other day and that turned out to be a VERY good thing. Today another guy that I haven't seen in a while called me out of the blue...just like Cutey Pie did.

This one is cute...not Cutey Pie cute...and he IS short, but he has a lot of other things going for him. First of all, he's smart, witty and fun to be around. Secondly, he's an attorney and he has a great professional resume. As part of his job he travels a bit and he has occasionally flown me to meet him when he goes to places that I might enjoy. Oh, he's the guy who I was talking about in the post I wrote earlier today...the one who wanted to buy me boobs. What a coincidence.

Well, they say things come in three's so now I can't wait to see who calls next. I think that as I fall asleep tonight I will think about the men that I've dated since Rick left and see if I can come up with one that I'd like to hear from. Then, I'll see if that one calls. You guys can help me send out vibes to the guy that I decide I'd like to hear from.

Oddly...Rick popped in today. I didn't think he was allowed to read this thing on the weekends. I didn't think much of it when I saw that he had been here until later when I read what I had written over the past few days. I guess there were a couple of things that just MIGHT have annoyed him into not calling me. I called him earlier and left a message. He never called me back and that's not at all like him, he ALWAYS calls me RIGHT back when I ask him to. I hope he didn't take what I said the wrong way.

Ooohh...my Xanax is kicking in. I've been freaking out about the possibility of my brain exploding. So, I've been taking my blood pressure meds, my heart meds and my Xanax religiously. And when you toss in my pain medicine, you have one dizzy Meg.

So...this Meg is about to just give it up and hit the sack...let's just hope that this is the last night that I have to hit this particular sack!

G'night!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home