.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some nit wit named Alex…

…who obviously hasn’t read much of this blog, came by, read a couple of posts and decided that, “…You love to stereotype all men as pigs, and yet womenwith your same attributes manage to get by…”

Anyone who has been reading this blog for any length of time knows how ignorant that statement is. I have NEVER forgiven women for committing the same transgressions as men…EVER. I did point out that MY own personal experiences were with a man so that’s what I talk about. I am painfully aware that women can be as disloyal and as nasty (if not nastier at times!) as can any man. I’ve heard from men who have told me their stores and I have known men who were treated poorly.

I just choose not to continually offer that caveat…but apparently I have to do so periodically. If I were so unfair to men, I wouldn’t be promoted by Father’s Rights groups for my articles bashing women for the way that SOME of them turn their children in weapons, pointing them straight at the father and then firing…without regard for the children…these women seem to hate the husband more than they love their kids.

Certainly men can be guilty of that behavior…but I haven’t seen it. I’ve seen women do it…so when I write under MY name…it will be about MY experiences! DUH!

All men are not pigs and all women are not angels. I hate having to say that over and over. Another thing that I am not happy about is having to explain when I’m trying to be funny. I’ve heard from people who just don’t get it before and as I told them then, I tell Alex now…blow me.

Oh, and another thing Alex, it is NOT “self-absorbed” to talk about yourself on a personal diary blog. DUH. Of whom should I speak? Mick Jagger?

One thing is for sure…you are an odd fellow. If you don’t agree with me, are not entertained by me or just plain don’t get it…don’t come here and subject yourself to such objectionable material.

Oh, and what do you think that you can accomplish by writing a nasty statement to someone who has been writing a blog for close to 3 years? Do you think you have anything new to tell me? After well over a quarter of a million visitors…what do you think I HAVEN’T heard?

So, here it is, my obligatory proclamation that I am not, nor have I ever been, a man-hater. I have stood up for men numerous times and anyone who has read this blog for any length of time knows that. So, Alex, before you make such ignorant comments to people, you should take some time and make sure that you know what you’re talking about.

:):):)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sous Gal said...

Sometimes someone just jumps right in and shoots their mouth off. Unloaded, of course.

September 16, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep, those who are at the top of the Ignorant List.

September 16, 2007  
Blogger Jaded said...

Maybe he has a cat. That would explain things.

September 16, 2007  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL, yeah, that'd do it!

:):):)

September 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sous, ya know that's not the ONLY thing they "shoot off."
The proper term is "Premature Ejaculation." And it sounds like that idiot had one of the verbal type to go with his other problem as well as an inability to read and comprehend.
Huh. Once again they get one head mixed up with the other.
No wonder.
TW

May 16, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home