.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

You're not gonna believe this one!!!

I've lost my daughter again...now two mornings in a row.

She wasn't in bed with me when I woke up but I assumed that she was in the same room she was in yesterday so I just came downstairs to write for you guys.

I went up there to wake her up so we could go to the beach and she's not there. She's not in her room, the other room, the bathroom...anywhere downstairs. That leaves two guy's rooms and I don't think they're Annie's type. They're more West Hollywood than most men she dates.

I've stood in the middle of the house and hollered her name to no avail. I'm just going to get ready and shout her name again and then every five minutes...hoping to catch her when she's not in REM sleep. If I do, I might be able to wake her up.

Damn it.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I found her. She was sleeping in another room. The guy called last night and said he wouldn't be home so she asked him if she could sleep in his room. Damn...tomorrow morning she'd better leave me a note.

OK, we're getting ready to leave now!

See ya!

Meg

October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home