.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, November 23, 2007

After my extra special long ass date...

...I have to hang out at home for a while. I miss my animals and my kid has been by himself because my sister has taken off with her ex and I haven't seen her since I left on my date Tuesday night. Last night I had to work, actually I wanted to work because I love holiday pay. overtime is good too but it takes so long to earn that crap and I can break a bone trying to do it.

I prefer going in for two days in a week and have one of them be a holiday. That's much easier on the back. I have to work as much as I can before next week because I probably won't feel much like working, or playing, for that matter.

Damn, I have a problem. There's this nose hair that grows from one side of my nose to the other and every couple of months I suddenly start getting tickled by that damn hair. I"ll pull it out again and then sometime in January, it'll get back to the other side of my nose and I'll have to pull it out again. I mention that nose hair every so often...if you know that you've been here for a long, long time. Anyway, the hair's back.

Aw...crap, I'll go pull the fucker now.

OK, I'm back. That sucker is so hard to get out...I usually break it at least once before I get it all the way out. This time I broke it twice. That bastard is getting smart...it's growing around the bottom of my nose so it takes the long way to the other side. That's why it tickled my nose so far to the front this time. Damn. That hair has a mind of it's own...and it's rather bright.

OK, on the way back from plucking that stupid nose hair, I noticed that my kid ate my steak while I was at work. He left some of the turkey...and all of the cornish hen, but he ate my steak. I like steak. Oh well, I like it better right after it's cooked. I don't do leftover steak so well, that or those beef jerky things that men love to gnaw on.

You know, I'm gonna eat my dinner. The stupid turkey was done right as I had to leave for work. So, now I'm gonna stuff my face.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home