.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last night I laid in bed thinking...

...and I came to the conclusion that I've been guilty of one of the biggest no-no's on my entire dating list. I went on a date that lasted too long. Have you ever gone on one of those dates that lasted for days when it was only supposed to last for the evening? Well, I should have known better. That's OK, no harm no foul but I think I should slow things down with big boy a bit.

He didn't do anything wrong and I didn't either...but I don't want to do anything stupid so I better just spend some time alone for a week or so. I know better than to jump into relationships this quickly and being my age doesn't make it any smarter than it was 20 years ago.

So, that's settled.

Now I have to try to get warm so that I can freeze my ass off going to the store. I hate cold and I'm not sure why it's so cold here. I don't remember being so cold this far south for such a long time. Maybe it's normal and I haven't been paying attention. I had to work for 4 hours last night and I wore my leather coat and a hat, scarf and gloves that my daughter gave me. I rarely dress up that warmly but I'm sick of being cold.

I slept on the couch last night and I was good and warm under a few blankets but Payton woke me up needing to go outside and that meant that I had to get out from under the blankets and go outside seconds after I opened my eyes and that just sucks. I should be able to slowly wake up and climb out of bed leisurely. Anyway, I have a cup of coffee and I think I'm going to try it again.

Right now I'm sitting in a room with a door that leads outside and the wind whips underneath it. I'm in a blustery kitchen right now and I hate that. So, I'm gonna go back under those covers and start my day over again.

See ya in when I get up...again.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I once met someone online and after a month or so decided to take her up on a visit,it was a week long stay!

Nothing bad happened we had a great time .....but....there is nothing worse than learning someones "habits"
all on the first meeting/date/over nite?

November 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home