.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've been around long enough...
...to have annoyed a person here or there. I've made a lot of friends but along the way, I've also met few nutcases. Some of you are aware of most of the really nutty nutcases and a few of you have been around long enough to know that years ago, a group of pissy nerds who call themselves "Cruelies" got irritated with me for some unknown reason and they haven't yet gotten over that stupid grudge. As I always said regarding my most recent lunatic attack...how sad must it be that these slugs have nothing better to do with their time than to cyber bully a complete stranger.
The exact same weekend that I began this blog, I discovered Craigslist. I posted my first post on that site that entire first weekend. Then, I saw a comment on Cruel.com that contained a list of every single Craigslist Ad that I had posted. Someone had already begun cyber stalking me way back then, before this blog was a week old. And if I'm not mistaken, it's that same nit wit who is still flagging me for removal from Craigslist. I think the guys who run Craigslist are pretty decent, I've never been banned or anything. But they do remove stuff after a certain numebr of flags are put on a post and it seems as though some freaks with too much spare time are going around creating software that does just that.
I figured that someone had some software that told them when I posted an ad and so they just followed me around. That's what it seemed like, 98% of the things that I posted on Craigslist were flagged for removal without any reason. It didn't matter if it was one little rant, a business ad or one little room mate search...my posts never lasted the 45 days they were supposed to last.
Then, I came across this:http://wahnewstoday.com/blog/2008/05/16/what-is-the-craigslist-black-hat-system-flagged-for-removal/I've quietly paid attention over the past few years and I've noticed the Cruelies use the word "blackhat". Now I know what they mean.These yahoos have software that screws with Craigslists' very lists. I never stood a chance. It's amazing that I'm even here to tell you what these morons don't want you to know.
- Black hat is used to describe a hacker (or, if you prefer, cracker) who breaks into a computer system or network with malicious intent. Unlike a white hat hacker, the black hat hacker takes advantage of the break-in, perhaps destroying files or stealing data for some future purpose. The black hat hacker may also make the exploit known to other hackers and/or the public without notifying the victim. This gives others the opportunity to exploit the vulnerability before the organization is able to secure it.
PS
I seem to have irritated the Foolies...they are after me again. Apparently, sunlight irritates the bottom dwellers of society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home