.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Right now...

...as I type this, I'm eating a bowl of oatmeal. I wanted regular oatmeal...not apples and cinnamon or some such crap. So I made it the old fashioned way. It took 3.5 minutes.

Anyway, I wanted the normal oatmeal because I couldn't find any cream of wheat. I looked for it the other day and I didn't have any. But...because of my grandchildren, I have grits.

Now, I've never eaten a grit in my life. Until last week.

Yes people, I have done it...I've eaten a grit. Actually, I ate a bunch of grits. They were cheese flavored grits so they weren't all that great. I prefer the regular flavors. Anyway, all I had was cheese grits tonight so I just made regular oatmeal.

Oatmeal is good for you. It lowers your cholesterol. That is...if you don't drown the oatmeal in better and salt.

Man, I'm tired. I'm gonna take my oatmeal and go to bed. I'll be back in the morning...have a good night!

:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Meg, I just noticed your Flag Counter module. There's only 113 of us [Canadians] reading your blog? No way. Wait is that 113 at a time, or 113 in total? Anyway I've never had grits, much less cheese flavoured ones. Sounds good. But then again, I love cheese. I love oatmeal too. Try it with condensed milk sometime. It tastes really really good!

February 29, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't trust the counters. I have a few and they all have different numbers on them.

I was really, really hungry when I ate the grits. I like the oatmeal as well, but I prefer cream-o-wheat!

:)

February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home