.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today I have eaten...

...one entire box of Pez refill candy. There's a small problem...I left all of my Pez heads at home. I can never find refills so all of my Pez heads are sitting at home empty and I've found a treasure trove of refill candy here in Florida.

I even found two kinds of Pez, regular and sour. I ate the sour Pez today. I feel like a pig.

Whatever.

I broke one of my arms years ago and as a result, I have increased range of motion with that arm. Together with my other arm...the one that isn't broken...I can reach every part of my back. That's cool because I haven't had anyone around to wash it since before Rick left. I haven't known any guy long enough to bathe in front of him, much less ask him to wash my back for me.

My father told me that I should get married. He said that, "Some people would feel better if you were married." I didn't know who the hell he could be talking about so I figured it must be him. I don't know why he wants me to do that, except for the back washing thing...I can't think of a good reason to get married.

I miss cuddling but it leads to farting around each other and I'm just not ready for that sort of commitment. It's nice to have the free labor but with the time I save on laundry, cooking and sex, I can just fix shit myself and still have time to watch South Park with the remote all to myself. There's no one to talk to but Mr. "I'm not thinking about anything." wasn't much of a conversationalist anyway. Basically, this is like being married. If I position my blue chair just right, I can imagine my ex sitting behind me on the couch as I watch TV.

Oh! I found out why my father wanted to keep the AC off. The thermostat was broken and his AC would either be ON or OFF. There was no way to set it. He had even bought a new one but never switched them out so I did it. I was pretty pleased with myself that I could handle a "man" thing such as that. I had to use THREE different types of screws just to get the old one OFF!

At one point I wasn't sure if you should be able to see the wires at the bottom of this little boxxy thing. I couldn't push them down far enough to see them so I just pushed them down as far as I could, screwed the screws in, threw that circuit breaker thingie and hoped for the best. It worked. I was shocked.

So, once again, I could use a nice back scrubbing but all in all I think I'll keep things this way. If I can handle screws AND wires...there's no tellin' what else I might could do!

But, for now, I need to do something else...I need to sleep with me. I'm not at all that difficult for me to sleep with. As a matter of fact, I kind of like it.

:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home