.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We're still waiting for the gov...


...to step down and avoid impeachment. The GOP got ARROGANT and threatened impeachment if the accused doesn't do the right thing and FAST! They've racketed it up a notch and they really didn't have to. I understand why they did, but they could have waited another day or so. This could be interesting to watch. Presidential candidates won't be able to dance around it for much longer unless that guy does turn tail and go home like a good dog.

Anyway, I always wish I had thought of things that you guys say when you comment. Today I loved all 3 of them. One lady mentioned the fact that a "southern" hubby might have a tough time avoiding the back of a cast iron frying pan:

"...Just kidding, no she'd thrown all his shit on the front lawn, wrote something profound and descriptive in spray paint on his car, and taken HALF of all his shit!.."

I'm a Yankee who's lived in the South for far too long, long enough to understand the women in both places. A Southern woman certainly would react like that...I had the "Betrayed Wife" sale in which I sold all his good shit. I had no idea what that stuff was worth and apparently, some people got some really, really good bargains.

But...when I was in the North, I was more devious when dealing with a cheating husband. I had one who liked to "go out" at night. I allowed it because I really didn't know any better. I wouldn't have tried to stop another person from doing what he wanted to do. I still have a tough time trying. But, even I eventually figured this one out and knew that he was cheating.

One night when he wanted to go out, I told him that I couldn't stand to watch him get dressed up to go out and that I had to go sit at the restaurant on the corner until he was gone.

I had no intention of going to that restaurant. We lived on the third floor of a 3 story walk up...nowhere near the parking lot. That's where I was headed. I climbed into the back seat of our car and pulled the bulb out of the dome light. That way he wouldn't see me lying, all curled up, on the back floorboard. It didn't take long before he climbed into the car and drove away. He totally didn't know that I was back there. He wasn't thinking about the back seat one little bit as he listened to the disco music on the radio.

When the car stopped, he got out and walked away. I sat up and watched him as he sauntered over to a house about 2 doors down. He walked up the front steps and knocked on the door. I climbed into the front seat with my own keys and waited until he and his date started walking toward the car. When they did, I started the car and drove away.

I saw him chase after the car for a moment and thought that he might call the cops. So, I rolled down the window and waved at him. He stopped running. I'm quite sure that he no longer wanted to catch that car. I don't know what happened after that...the last thing I remember is driving down the street, my hands at "ten and two" on the steering wheel, away from him and his date and laughing and laughing and laughing. I believe I was actually cackling.

I had to have been about 20 years old then. I had no business being married. Oh well, that was fun too.

Anyway, I digressed again. I was speaking of the comments:

"...some of these politicians here are multimillionaires, and you're gonna tell me that they're gonna remain faithful to a 60 year old lawyer who barks orders in a court? Now that's great comedy!!.."

Nobody believes it's possible..much less men. Remember chastity belts? They made women wear them because they figured that the women would cheat. But one thing I've gleaned from my years of marriage to cheating men is that, "He who looks behind doors has stood behind many." So, when they put a chastity belt on the women, it was because they were on their way out to screw another Medieval chick.

The peenus is an extremely hard apparatus to control! I've said it before and I'll say it again: For most men, it's like domesticating a wild bull in your living room. End of story!

To borrow a line from The Aviator..."Abso-tively." I can't imagine how potent that sucker is. And it doesn't hurt that men who would cheat have no souls and therefore will burn in hell for all eternity anyway so why not fuck everything they can? :):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home