.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Good morning New York!!!


Congrats on the new governor. I doubt that Spitzer will go quietly but I'm pretty sure he'll go...to prison. What a nit wit. He not only paid for sex, he paid into an account for future sex. What a nerd...how would you like to pay for a crime that you never got to commit?

I watched the look on his wife's face as he told the world what he had done. I can't imagine that she's very happy right now and I'm pretty sure his 3 daughters are quite disgusted with their father for using someone else's daughter as a sperm dump. I don't think that I would have walked out there with the man under those circumstances. Perhaps if he paid me a lot of money...a LOT more than $4,300...I might consider it. But short of handing over about three quarters of a man's net worth...there isn't much that he can do to get me to stand loyally by him on a stage, in front of camera and the entire world with a stupid look on my face.
I am quite sure that no man would want me out there anyway. I would be smacking him in the back of the head the entire time, asking him what the hell he was thinking. I guess they think that they're the ONE person on the planet who can get away with such asinine behavior. How does a governor NOT think about the FBI and Heidi Fleiss? Arrogance. Pure arrogance.

The Vatican should have put THAT on the list of new deadly sins. Arrogance is causing far too many people in far too many places to do the dumbest stuff ever, getting caught in more and more outlandish situations. Who would have ever considered the possibility of that cigar stuff in the Oval Office? I don't even want to know what could come after something like that. A blow job isn't sex...I bet he would change his tune if he caught someone sucking on Hillary's dick.

Anyway, I'm sure thought and consideration goes into the decision to bring a wife along on such a confessional but it does seem to be "the thing to do" in such situations. That gay guy's wife stood right there as he said, "I like men." That must have been fun.

Are these women just so used to life being all about their husbands? Is it that every single thing they do is with consideration of the hubby and his priorities? Do these women ever think of themselves at all? Obviously the men don't. They wouldn't continue to use a woman that they have just betrayed hideously if they did.

I don't know who is next but someone is. Somewhere there's a man out there who is cheating on his wife and he's about to be found out. There's no way to know exactly who it'll be but it's one of the men who think that they have all of their bases covered and that there's no way that they could possibly be in that position.

The gov dude paid in cash, used a friend's name and the bookkeepers referred to him as "client number nine". But he didn't think about those pesky little feds that seem to pop up in so many prostitution rings and murders for hire. This guy was an attorney and yet he still opened himself up to the charge of violating the Mann Act when he took that woman across state lines for sex. What a NIMROD! He pretty much invited the feds to come and get him. And the feds, like it or not...have to do something now. They can't just say, "Get out of the way...we're busy."

Can you imagine being the fed guy who first said to the guy next to him, "Is...that...the...governor?" Then he had to go tell his boss. I would have loved to be a fly on that wall. I'm sure there was a meeting somewhere with people saying things like, "How stupid can this guy be?". They had to decide what to do with the unsolicited information that they now had in front of them. And then they had to decide who would be actually calling the governor with that information.

That had to have been an interesting phone call to place. I would have called hoping to get an answering machine so I could just leave a message. "Governor sir, this is the FBI calling. We need to have a little chat about your extra-marital activities. Thanks...call me back sooner rather than later."

Ironically, in 1997, Chandler Burr wrote for TheAtlantic.com, "Hypocrisy, thy name is Spitzer." He was talking about homosexuality...but he was referring to Eliot himself. Today that sentence has a bit more of a sting than it did a couple of days ago. Apparently, past enemies of Spitzer are quite pleased today as he hasn't played well with others in the past.

There are reports now that Spitzer has already resigned, clearing the way for New York to swear in it's first black governor. I hope that's true. It would be nice to see just one fallen politician dust himself off gracefully and in a place that doesn't open up the rest of the world to the falling dust. He needs to resign today. Congratulations to Governor Patterson.

Oh well, I'm not in New York so it doesn't really effect me much...I'm in a state that had an election before I got here but I still may be able to vote in it anyway.

Politics is a hoot...isn't it?
And politicians tell us what they think of women when they get arrested in public restrooms for propositioning another man who may work for those Feds. Sex is nothing else to them but a bodily function comparable to urination and taking a dump. Women are no more than toilets to these bums and yet they seem to find women who don't mind opening their own lid to be shit on.
Mrs. Spitzer really, really needs to listen to her friends. They give good advice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody was saying, "oh, but how can he do that... and oh my God, but he's so smart.. and oh Lord, but he's so conservative - how could he do that..." etc. They even brought in pyschologists and other "prominent" people on radio shows to evaluate why such a family guy consulted with a prostitute.

Well, they didn't have to do any of that. The answer is quite simple:

The peenus is an extremely hard aparatus to control! I've said it before and I'll say it again: For most men, it's like domesticating a wild bull in your living room. End of story!

March 11, 2008  
Blogger Determined said...

She's a Harvard Law graduate.

I think that a lot of these people stay with their husband's because they know that at their age, it's gonna be hard to find a professional man at her level... And like most cheating men, he's gonna be ooohh, soooooooo sorry.

Reminds me - why do all these professional women think that their husband's are being faithful to them?? I really doubt that they are.

Some of these politicians here are multimillionaires, and you're gonna tell me that they're gonna remain faithful to a 60 year old lawyer who barks orders in a court? Now that's great comedy!!

March 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home