.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Good morning!

I think it's still morning, I never know with the time changing. I know that you "spring ahead", but I don't know what that means in relation to a clock. It's OK, I just wait for the phone to tell me what time it is. For some reason, the phone always knows.

Maybe I should stay up all night next time and watch the TV Guide channel. Maybe I'll see it change all of a sudden and I can write down what it does.

Now I'm waiting for Jean to get dressed. So is my father. We're supposed to go to the mall but she is having "one more cigarette" and since she forgets the one she just smoked, she lights up another one. It's really quite irritating. I guess I have to take them away again but I thought I'd pop in here for a minute and say hello before I did that.

Once I take the cigarettes away, she'll do whatever I ask her to do. I could probably get her to rob a bank by waving her cigarettes in front of her. I never thought of that.

I don't understand her at all. She'll sit in the hospital for days without smoking, she goes to play bridge and they can't smoke there. She'll sit in a restaurant long enough to eat a meal without smoking...but she just cannot be without one when it's just me and my father around her. She tried to light nothing the other day...I guess she thought there was a fag in her mouth but there wasn't. I wish they had placebo cigs.

This lady has had so many health problems and most of them would have killed someone else long ago. But somehow, she keeps ticking away.

Oh well, it's time to go steal an old ladies smokes. I'll be back after we go to the mall.

See ya!

Meg

PS By the way, the placebo smokes are MY idea...if anyone goes out and tries to make a million bucks on my idea, you'll have me to contend with!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home