.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 07, 2008

OMG!!!

I rented a car today and since they needed to get a bunch of their vehicles up north, I got a really, really good deal on the rental. But, they screwed me on the gas in a way that I didn't even see coming.

The guy asked me if I wanted to buy their gas at $3.25 a gallon and then I could bring it back empty. I didn't want to deal with worrying whether or not I was on E when I return the car so I said, "No thank you."

So...since I refused THAT deal...they just gassed it up at $6.99999 a gallon and asked me to bring it back full. How much of a rip off is that? I was rather annoyed. That means that I paid over ten bucks a gallon on one tank...doesn't it?

Anyway, I can bitch about that later...now I have to get my ass in gear and start driving. I'll be back from some different place later!

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

Charlton Heston used to burn my britches when I was a young gal! But he was always so grouchy- must've been a Capricorn. Glad you're getting some relief Meg.

April 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home