.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Good morning!

I've been up for a while but I had errands to run so I'm a bit late...sorry about that. Anyway, I'm planning to go to the Space Shuttle launch next month...I hope to have a zillion pictures of that...but I still haven't picked up my LA pictures from October. My sister dropped them off and I don't know where she left them. I'll find them when I get home...I hope.

I'm never buying a non-digital camera again. I give up trying to remember to have a picture developed. And they're always those stupid disposable cameras because I never remember to bring a camera in the first place.

I think that I'm going to need to have a camera in my pocket over the next few days. I have a plan that I can't tell you about. Actually, I could tell YOU...but there's one single person who can't know about this plan. And just in case that one person is reading this...I can't tell you. That sucks. I'll tell you about it later and I'll take pictures, as I said. And since I don't have a digital camera that I can take with me...I'll probably be back to buying another damn disposable camera that can sit on my microwave for a few months. Afraid to put them away for fear that, "I'll forget to take them to be developed."...I clean under the cameras as I clean off the microwave oven. Oh well...maybe someday I'll get married again and then I can have someone to run those types of errands for me.

In the meantime, I really should just get myself at least a cheap digital camera, by the time I get discs and prints, I've spent enough to get the dumb digital camera in the first place. The last group I had was 50 bucks to get developed. If you count in the cost of the cameras themselves (5 of them) I'm sure it's close to a hundred bucks. Damn, I'm an idiot.

And of course, only 3 of those 5 were mine. I have NO clue what the other 2 are. I could get back 27 pictures of my granddaughter's feet. And that would be stupid because I have a BUNCH of those already. If only she would paint her feet and take pictures of people...it would be perfect. But, she paints people and takes pictures of her feet...I don't know why...she just does. Anyway...dollar to a donut I never get paid for developing those extra 2 rolls. One day the photographer will just see them in a box or a photo album and say, "Those are mine, I think I'll take them." That's how mother's end up with no decent pictures. My only hope is that someday little children will come along and steal them away from my kids as they stole them from me.

With my luck, they'll be pictures of Rick and his mistress that he hid years ago. I still occasionally find something incriminating...two pairs of panties earlier this year. It doesn't bother me so much as it galls me. What nerve that man had! The lies that he must have told me that I'll never know about. Jeez...I had NO clue. Anyway, I know I wouldn't get my money back if they're Rick's. But they would make some interesting pictures...wouldn't they? OMG! Considering the shit that I've found...lubricating lotion (foreplay in a bottle), black and red panties and sand covered clothes...I can imagine that any pictures would have been quite risque.

At this point...that WOULD have been fun. I sort of doubt that he'd be that stupid but he HAS surprised me in the past.

Well...I have some things to take care of for my secret next few days.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home