.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Goat for sale!

I thought that this was so cute...

...that I had to show you:



For sale is a male goat. Jesco is a Pygmy Billy Goat who is healthy and will make a great addition to your herd. If you have a herd of goats or are planning to start a herd Jesco is the perfect place to start. Goats, being very social creatures, are only happy when they have the company and companionship of other goats. So Jesco is only for sale to a family who already have goats (or plans to get some) and a fenced lot with shelter. Goats are smart & curious creatures but they are a lot closer to livestock than domesticated dogs & cats as far a being a pet goes. If you're considering getting your first goat please do a little research first. Jesco is a typical Billy Goat and simply won't make a good childs pet on his own but will make a good addition to a herd.

I could use a goat but I'm afraid to get one more creature in my house! I recently acquired a lizard. I already have a dog, two cats, a BUNCH of fish and there's a moth in my laundry room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home