.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Good morning!

I guess it's afternoon where most of you are. Then again, it could even be nighttime!

The show said that the checks come within 30 days. I'm hoping that it comes sooner rather than later because I really do want to scream out about my experience on that stupid show!

Right now I'm in an entirely different state so even if it came, I wouldn't know it until I got home. My flight leaves here Sunday.

Whoa! I just went into a long rant about something that you guys don't know yet. I can't believe I'm that stupid. I had to type it twice because I had caps lock on and then I had to delete it all. What a nit wit.

Well, that's annoying.

OK then. Now my mind is a blank. I haven't been awake terribly long because I was able to sleep last night. When I was getting dressed this morning I realized that I have lost about 10 pounds over the past week or so. That's not a good thing. I don't know why, but my appetite is gone. I keep trying to eat but I can't swallow much at all before I have to stop. I went though this before...nerves and being sick did it to me. I lost about 80 pounds last time and I don't have anywhere near that much to spare now. I guess I need to buy some more Ensure.

The only good thing about losing weight is that I can fit into my skinny clothes again. They're all either fat clothes or anorexic clothes. I don't have too many in between clothes. All of my jeans that are size 0, 2 and 4 were getting snug. Now the 2's are getting easy to wear and that happened rather quickly. When I lost the weight last time, it went fast. I'm hoping that this is just nerves.

OK, I need to try to find a cool place to exist.

I'll be back in a while!

Meggers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home