.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I've mentioned this before...

...and I've added the links to the original posts at the bottom of this post. If you want to, you can go read them. But so you don't HAVE to, let me give you the Reader's Digest version.

A guy sent me an email in which he asked if he could "fuck" me so that I could write about him on the blog. I didn't jump on that one so he had that answer that rednecks and other assorted morons have, something along the lines of, "BITCH!" That's it in a nutshell so far.

My mistake was in not ignoring him from the beginning. But he's in New York so I didn't mind responding a couple of times. But, when it became obvious to him rather quickly, that I had no plans to meet, much less "fuck" his ass, he became...shall we say "winsome".

Here are his emails since I stopped emailing him within 36 hours of receiving his first email...I get into SO much trouble blowing guys off who don't want to blow...anyway, here they are:

Will you answer my emails please.

Hi there, What happened? You backed out on me. You really shouldn't be writing about sex. Sex is just good and you have to be open to try new experiences. You missed out some quality time. You could be enjoying multiple orgasms by now. My penis can sing tunes you have never heard before.

You didn't reply to my emails. Fair enough. I'm not a nut case. Let's be honest here you deliverly (I think he meant "deliberately") ignored my emails. I'm not desperate. You can go back to your old fart faced duck buddy. Fucking slut!

You don't deserve to write about sex online. I'm really furious about what you did to me today. You should be more repectful and honest with people. At the end, you are just a fucking slut. I have more respect for prostitutes than you. At least, they are fucking honest and respectful. Fucking whore!

peter1277@gmail.com

Now I shall work on my response which will be posted here as soon as I am finished with it.

:)

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2008/08/dont-you-just-love-gentleman.html
http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-keep-sleeping.html

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You hit it right on the head. I am a slut because I wouldn't screw him. The stuff that I wrote to him is in those other posts...you can see that I didn't write anything slutty.

Oh well, this guy is out there, trying to meet women. And he'll be really sweet to her face. How many people (men and women) are actually like this dual personality dude?

Freaky, isn't it?

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Damn, I feel asleep early last night so I'll do the response now. I totally forget.

OK then, it'll be up here soon.

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Karin's Korner said...

HUH??? This guy is a dildo.

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOLOL, as I said before, I don't do dildoes.

:(

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

That's exactly my point when I wrote this:

"So, you must be the car horn honker dude. I've been seeing you around the planet since the early 70's. How's that working out for you?"

It must work to some extent or he wouldn't be doing it!

I don't know which is scarier, the fact that he finds women or the women that he finds.

August 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home