.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Good morning all!!!

I came here with nothing in mind and that could be dangerous. To paraphrase Gandelf, "Watch your feet when you step outside, you never know where they're going to take you." Well, I have to watch my mouth now. Or is it my fingers? I don't know.

I suppose that I could give you guys a worm update, I only saw one yesterday and haven't seen any so far today. That's really a good thing. There may be an errant little bastard hiding somewhere, but I'll get him sooner or later. One day he'll just be flying along when all of a sudden I'll slap my hands and kill the hideous creature. I wouldn't have done that before my atrocious Indian Meal Moth larvae infestation...but I've been dealing with them so much that I have gotten used to squashing them with my hands. I can't touch the larvae, but I can scoop it into an envelope and then burn the envelope.

The web sites all say to bury them if you can. I wonder if they think these larvae are surviving the hunt...ya think? I roasted every single worm I caught and then I rolled heavy shit over the envelopes that I was using. Was I supposed to keep them alive and then plant them in the yard? I don't know but I enjoyed being ruthless.

I've seen more of the various stages of that meal moth bitch than I care to admit to. I caught one "couple" ass to ass on a shelf. They both bought the big one right there in mid coitus. I'll be damned if there will be that much sex going on in my house when I could count my sexual encounters of this year on one hand. If I can't get laid regularly, no one in the house can. The dog can hump friends that come over and the younger cat can howl to get outside and jimmy crack corn and I don't care. Me and the older cat have both been fixed so we're rather laid back. We understand each other. And the other two horny spazzes can be idiots. Hormones are some potent little concoctions.

Anyway, back to the moths that were balling each other right in my cabinet...they can't be the only ones left. But there are so few that I can pretty well catch them all. I'm not quite ready to proclaim victory over the worms yet...but it's obvious that my war of attrition is working well. Soon, I hope to give you news that the fighting is over.

Of course, I'll have to keep some of my troops inside the area that I'm taking back from the icky worm things. They'll be there to protect my borders. If I have a good enough border defense, I won't have to march into battle. I didn't ever want to occupy those stupid territories in the first place but now I have no choice. And it looks as though I'm going to have to take out all of the other kitchen cabinets and occupy them as well...innocent cabinets that didn't harbor so much as one larvae. Oh well, you gotta expect collateral damage once in a while.

So, see what I meant when I said that I didn't have anything to talk about? I'll be back when I do, promise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

go read a funny story about dogs and wolves and sheep and girls with red capes....
http://amidlifescrises.blogspot.com/2008/12/blogger-fairy-tale.html

December 03, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I DO suggest that you guys read that blog that Doggy just linked to...it's really worth the time.

Doggy, I sho-lee DO feel her pain!

:)

December 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home