.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday...and I'm bored

I wish that I could twitch my nose and be with my daughter. Since I can't do that, I guess I'll annoy other people instead. I guess that's why I'm here. So, why are you here? Where would you be if you weren't here right now? I'm glad that you came by, it makes me feel less stupid to know that you're here and that I'm not ranting and raving to myself. That would really SUCK!

Oh! Did you know that some people walk away from yahoos like my ex all the time without necessarily taking retaliatory steps? I did NOT know that. Those people do confuse me, I don't know what to expect out of them next.

I was thinking about my divorce yesterday and it occurred to me that if I hadn't stopped listening, my nit wit ex would still be lying to me and he wouldn't mind one bit. Isn't that a shame? The only thing that I could do to make him stop lying was to turn him off completely. Drastic, yes...but it worked.

Of course now there's no one else around to talk to which brings me back to my daughter. I need to get me and my stuff all to LA. That doesn't seem so tough, especially when you look at the planet from the moon. In the entire scheme of things, it's probably a relatively easy thing to do but I can't seem to get myself west. I know that I have to go to Alabama first, only because that's west of me. Then, I could head west all the way across the lower states and I would come out at Los Angeles. That's a plan, I just can't seem to begin the westward movement.

Sometimes I think I have more control over other people's lives than I have over my own life. I'm bored with Georgia and I want to leave. How does one get out of a state that one is finished with? I'm afraid if I start going west I might get stuck in Alabama or Mississippi and never get out. OMG! That would be even worse than being here! But then again, I would be further west.

You know, we are slaves to our stuff. I have too much stuff to move. It's freaking me out on a regular basis now. You know, when I was younger and prettier, logistics were rarely a problem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Here we are again rushing as fast as possible to spend MONEY that our GRAND CHILDREN won't be able to pay off. What the hell is the hurry? Let the country run it's own course. Things will settle down somewhat and then you know how to address and attack the problem. You could put 10 Trillion dollars out there tomorrow and it is not going to stop the bleeding, that will come with Americans adjusting to the changing economy ( main street will ultimately make the difference).

Washington threw 350 Billion down the toilet (to the banks) with another 350 Billion ready to go again, and there is talk they will probably need more. It was so important to spend this immediately to SAVE US ALL, that really worked well. Washington is talking about starting a BAD BANK to put all the toxic assets into. Knowing how much smarter the bankers are compared to the idiots in Washington how long before the banks develop more toxic paper to dump on the taxpayers? My guess..not to long.

The worst part about this RUSH TO SPEND stimulus package is that it is not a stimulus package but a CHRISTMAS PORK LIST from Pelosi, Reid and the rest of the CROOKS in Washington. About 8 months ago I said that Barack Obama was an empty suit, I guess I was right because if there are a set of BALLS in those pants he would live up to one of his CAMPAIGN PROMISES FOR CHANGE and roll up his sleeves and go through this bill LINE BY LINE and take out the PORK, as he PROMISED. If there are a set of BALLS in those pants he would tell Pelosi and Reid to come to the table with REALITY.

The way Washington keeps increasing each and every spending package, it is nothing more than a LEGALIZED PONSI SCHEME ON STEROIDS, so we should be able to put them all on HOUSE ARREST. These CLOWNS make Madoff look like a PIKER, at least he took from millionaires not every average Joe on Mainstreet. Washington's fiscal policy has become see who can spend the most (top me if you can).

On another issue I really like the ECONOMIC RECOVERY TEAM, especially Jeffrey Immelt CEO of General Electric (his stock is only down 68%, sounds like he has made all the right decisions), not to mention his company develops many of the products the government will be purchasing in the future. But then maybe I am rushing judgement of Immelt. It could be that President Obama will ask Jeffrey for advice and go the other way (which could prove to be his best pick). So if there are a set of BALLS in those pants why not throw the whole stimulus bill out and start all over, and start at the bottom and work up. You know that TRICKLE UP theory that President Obama talked about in his campaigning (another campaign promise).

Another phrase I'm getting tired of hearing is "BREAKING OUR DEPENDENCE ON FOREIGN OIL". If you really mean that then NOW is the time to drill. That means instant jobs, that means PERMANENT JOBS, as well as lower fuel prices. While we are advancing in this field we can also expand in other energy directions as well. America needs to host an assault on every form of energy at once. I guarantee when the day comes that China calls in it's debt and we can't pay it we will become the United States of China, and at that point they will drill and they will laugh at us for not drilling as they tell the TREE HUGGERS to piss off.

More on PORK SPENDING, with the Millions and Billions going out for cable boxes for TV's are there really that many people still with RABBIT EARS or is this just another wasteful scam that some politician's brother-in-law is making a fortune off our tax dollars, or more important let's hope they are not coming from General Electric.

February 08, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I feel like I forgot to do my homework.

:)

February 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home