.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 22, 2010

It's a bit after 2 AM...

...and I woke up after one of those dreams that I used to have where, frighteningly, I'm still married to Rick. This time I was me, the today me, but somehow I was still with that louse.

Dreams being what they are, I can't understand them, but I can tell you about this one. For some reason, our bathroom was a 2 seater and my girlfriend walked into the bathroom and sat down on a toilet next to my "husband" who was on the other crapper. I was a tad taken aback but I trust my friend so I decided to be the curtain and I stood in between the 2 of them. (Yes, it was a nightmare.)

Rick kept trying to look around me to see my friend and being the sweetie that he is, he said it was just so that he could see if she needed toilet paper. When everyone was done with business, I followed the bum into the next room where I decided that I wanted cash. In my mind I knew what was coming in our relationship so I saw no reason not to get a few bucks from him.

He took a wad of cash out of his pocket and ripped a five off of it. I grabbed the wad a la Judy Jetson, leaving him with the five, and ran into another room where I shoved it into my shoe. He chased me but I was far too quick for him and besides, I caught him off guard with my larceny.

Unfortunately, like the ice cream dream, I never did get to spend the cash, but then again, neither did he so it was all good. Then I woke up, saw that it was 2 in the morning so I turned on the 2-3 AM Family Guy hour that I somehow seem to be awake for most nights.

That dream was cool because I knew what was coming as opposed to our actual marriage where I never knew what the hell was going on. In the dream I even thought about the comment a few posts down where a chick said to get cash from men up front. I hope I have more dreams like that because next time, I'm not going to stop at theft, I'm gonna hurt that cretin.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home