.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

When I began to post...

...the emails that Kelly had access to, I had planned onconcentrating on Ron and his antics. I will still do that, but since Denise is obsessing on her part in the betrayal of Kelly, I wanted to address her today. There will be plenty of time to get to Ron's shenanigans. He is truly the epitome of a scaramouche.

Anyway, for now I'll deal with Denise, Kelly's sister. The common thinking is that she drinks quite a bit every night and her emails are always sent sometime around midnight. For some reason, she seems to think that I'm behind her nasty emails. Here are some examples:


HELLO MARGIE GLAD YOU FINALLY CONTACTED ME I LOVE THE ZEST YOU HAVE FOR LIVE> DOES MY SISTER KNOW YOU HAVE HER PASSWORD ?

MARGIE LEAVE Kelly AND HER KIDS ALONE

MARGIE I AM GOING TO PRINT OFF ALL THESE AND GIVE THEM TO Kelly<>


I've known Kelly for 40 years...not almost 40 years, but a full 40 years. I love her and as a person who does love her, I want her to be surrounded by as many people who love her as possible. I want her to have a great support system. Blaming me for any of this doesn't change the fact that YOU betrayed your sister for years. Placing the blame on everyone else seems to be a habit with you. You've even blamed Kelly! You started to say nice things to her but you qualified them all with a comment explaining how Kelly deserved your betrayal:

I never betrayed you. When I have talked to you over the past 10 years all you did was talk and talk and talk. You never let me talk. All you did and still do is talk about nothing that means anything. You ramble about thigs from 20 years ago. I still want to see you and the kids and Clarence.I know Margie has been there for you great you hurt me to the core when you said I was never there for you. I was here everytime you called. You never told me the real TRUTH about the things that were going on.

Lets try and start a new tommorow. Today has to be the first day of our life. I love you. I want to have you and the kids in my life.. Also you NEVER had anything to do with me kids lives PLAYS CONCERTS GRADUATIONS but you expect me to have a part in your kids?

Denise, it was nice of you to ask Kelly to start again...but why did you need to follow it up by calling her a rotten aunt? Where is the apology? All of your emails are nothing but further attacks on Kelly, try reading them when you're sober some time. By the way, simply answering a phone is NOT "being there" for someone. I answered her calls and I also listened to her talk on and on because I love her and I could hear the pain in her voice. One other thing...I never once spoke about her behind her back, especially with a husband from which she had a bitter divorce.

I don't care how close you were to Ron. This situation calls for a complete halt of any relationship with him, with NO exceptions. Even your own husband doesn't like the man...most real men DON'T! After a contentious divorce, I wouldn't keep in touch with an ex of my sisters', my brothers' my best friends' or any person I cared for. Times like those call for a decision and you made yours. It's a shame you didn't choose your only sister. I've been here since June...I haven't seen you visit once nor have I heard you invite Kelly and her little family over to your home. NOT EVEN FOR THE HOLIDAYS!

I hope you and Kelly do find a way to mend your relationship. Let me give you a clue, accept responsibility for what you did and stop blaming Kelly, me and everyone else but yourself.

PS. Does Kelly know I have her password? I can't believe you actually asked that. I'm not the one who betrayed her, you are. She and I read your emails, jaw-dropped, daily...after SHE enters her password.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home