.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

/ is the symbol between paragraphs

First of all... ...I don't know why this dumb blog is not indenting paragraphs, I don't know why the font is big and I give up trying to fix it. Secondly, at the risk of making Jeanna giggle again, I have to tell you about my nose and my right ear. /You know how when you have a cold and you blow your nose a lot...your nose gets all dry and scaly? Well, the tip of my nose has done that but I haven't had a cold nor has my nose been running. Travel around my head a bit to my right ear and you'll find something similar going on at the bottom of my ear canal. The ear isn't exactly the same, that sucker hurts. Also, I'm not in the habit of picking my nose and ear at the same time so I can't see myself spreading the hideous affliction from one place to the other. (But just in case, I am not scratching my ass anymore.) /I pointed my nose out to my friend who told me that, "It looks like the fungus on my daughter's finger." Her daughter's finger has been fungoid for 6 years as a fungus is difficult to get rid of. /Now, fungus of the nose is exactly the type of thing that I would get...my luck runs like that. I've been walking around for the last week with the tip of my nose all red and scaly. And no, I have not left the house like that. /If dating has been rare of late, can you imagine what a diseased nose would do to any prospects of making out? Isn't it odd how man will sleep with you without checking out south of the border, but let a little nose rash pop up and they treat you like a leper? I'll never figure out those testosterone induced humans. /Anyway, yesterday I decided to look for some Desitin to apply to my nose. I thought I'd sport a bit of a lifeguard look. But, before I found the Desitin, I found an algae cream that promised the world. So, I applied it to the tip of my nose. That seems reasonable until you remember that algae is green. That's what you want hanging off of your nose, green gook. /My green nose tip and I spent the day together and when I woke up this morning, most of my nose was healed so I guess I have to spend another green day. I'm trying to avoid shoving that crap in my ear but if my nose is cleared up tomorrow, I'll give in and walk around with green dripping out of my ear.

3 Comments:

Anonymous sandra said...

I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counselling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted them..Atfirst everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope they could help other people too like they did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back*their address is ;odonshiraad@gmail.com

April 23, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUH?
TW

May 21, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

And all I want is the right 6 numbers for ANY state lottery!

May 21, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home