.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm not silly enough... ...to call myself young but I didn't think I was old enough for old lady problems. Yesterday I fell up a stair case that was covered with everything the kids didn't feel like carrying up stairs. I woke up wondering why my hip hurt so bad (and my knee but I think that was just a badly skinned boo boo.) I laid in bed trying to get comfortable for a while before nature called so I went to get up and fell back into the bed. (No injury's from that tumble.) In the past 15 years I've had gall bladder surgery, female surgery, an opne skull brain surgery, cancer (twice), 2 strokes, another brain surgery and 2 srokes. I'm sure I've left something out but it's too early to think that much. I was finally getting over the December brain surgery and now I have to get x-rays sometime today. But I'm yoo tired so I'm gonna hobble back to bed until the sun comes up! Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home