.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 01, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!


This is the joke we're playing on the kid who keeps eating the cupcakes. It wouldn't be a bad thing if he admitted it, but he denies it, apparently wanting us to believe in the Cupcake Fairy.


We could sprinkle the white cupcakes with salt, but we had to put the salt under the frosting of the chocolate ones which just happen to be the Cupcake Thief's favorite flavor.


After I do the dishes, I'm going to tape the sink hose thingie together so that when the salt eater goes to get a drink of water, he'll get a shower instead. My only regret is that I can't be standing in the kitchen waiting for the sucker to some down and take a bite of the salt cakes. He's still in bed so I have time to set up some more of my adorable pranks.


I've already muted the TV, turned on FoxNews and hidden the remote...that'll annoy everybody and lord knows, I love to be annoying. I'll come up with more after a few cups of coffee.


Before I set up the TV for fun, I was watching the news and believe it or not, they had a segment on crying in the workplace. This wasn't an April Fool's joke, someone seriously did a study and, guess what? Women cry at work more than men. Duh. I'd bet money that stimulus money went to that totally useless study.


I suppose I should get some stimulus money to do a study on how many kids in this house actually eat the salted cupcakes. I really believe I could get a few hundred thousand for that.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home