.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Well... ...I got almost everyone in the family with the sink hose trick yesterday. It was so good that before the day was over, I got myself 3 times. You'd think I would remember setting up an April Fool's Day trick and avoid walking right into it but you'd be wrong. Immediately after I finished yesterday's post explaining what I had done, I walked right into the kitchen and doused myself. Later on in the day I did it again and then, just for good measure, I did it again last night. This morning the tape had been removed, most likely by my last victim. Had someone not done that, I would have been showered a 4th time, but as soon as I turned the water on, I remembered what I had done and turned it off so I could check the hose thingie. It was tape free so I did the dishes. Now I have to get ready to go to Tae Kwon Do so let's hope that my reflexes are a bit better today. With any luck at all, I'll find a 10 year old to spar with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home