.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I feel so badly for Joe Biden...

...because I know what he's going through right now. It seems as though after years of being told that he was doing a great job, his ouster is a viable option if not a fait accompli. And wasn't he told that he was doing a great job? The White House always told US that Biden was doing fine, didn't they? Yep, that's what my man told me before he started hittin' slum skanks.

If the job of a Vice President is to campaign and amuse, Biden has, simply put, been the best. I don't usually notice VP's unless they're spelling or using alliterative speech (ex. "nattering nabobs of negativism") in a particularly witty way. But Joe has been such a swell swain, a sweet Scaramouch and a staunch soubrette. He doesn't deserve this silliness.

I just hope this is another one of Obama's trial balloons and that he will soon see the error of his ways.

I just got back from Orlando and I stopped by the Orange County Courthouse. I literally ran into the Anthony's. I'll be back soon to discuss that...with the pictures that I took.





What do they call the metal part that holds eraser on the end of a pencil?

fer·rule 

 /ˈfɛrəl, -ul/ [fer-uhl, -ool]

noun, verb, -ruled, -rul·ing.

–noun
1. a ring or cap, usually of metal, put around the end of a post, cane, or the like, to prevent splitting.
2. a short metal sleeve for strengthening a tool handle at the end holding the tool.
3. a bushing or adapter holding the end of a tube and inserted into a hole in a plate in order to make a tight fit, used in boilers, condensers, etc.
4. a short ring for reinforcing or decreasing the interior diameter of the end of a tube.
5. a short plumbing fitting, covered at its outer end and caulked or otherwise fixed to a branch from a pipe so that it can be removed to give access to the interior of the pipe.
6. Angling .
a. either of two fittings on the end of a section of a sectional fishing rod, one fitting serving as a plug and the other as a socket for fastening the sections together.
b. one of two or more small rings spaced along the top of a casting rod to hold and guide the line.
verb
7. to furnish with a ferrule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home