.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yeah...he's hot!



In addition to being elected Most Likely To Be Force-ably Showered...this man is about as stupid as a man can be.

I've done some dumb things in my life but the dumbest thing I've ever done (besides marrying Mr. Kelso)
was to drive after drinking. I would never do that again, under any circumstances. This dude has no such qualms about driving drunk...and doing so with a zebra and a parrot in his front seat. Talk about conspicuous.

Driving around drunk with exotic animals in your car is as stupid as drug dealers standing on the corners with boom boxes blasting Fuck The Police while rocking a 70's pimp tuxedo and a fedora with a large purple plume.

HELPFUL ESOTERIC HINT: If you are a bad pitcher, you probably shouldn't use a paisley mitt.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture makes me itch, gives me psychological scabies and head lice. Gotta admit he really rocks that wife-beater! I wonder how much dope I'd have to ingest to leave my eyes permanently red and unfocused? Betcha he has racing stripes in what ever covered the lower part of this mess-adds a new dimension to "Hard Pack" which is what we drive on for 9 mo./yr. and he sits on for at least that long. Dude never left Woodstock (in spirit) and stated he "liberated" the zebra and parrot from the Capitalist Pigs and the Military Industrial Complex. He asked for a copy of this mug shot stating his life time ambition was to be on the cover of Rolling Stone and needed some additional candid shots for his "portfolio" to add to the other 50+ booking shots. "Peace, baby!"
TW

May 23, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Backatcha soul-sister!!!

The only thing that would make this dude look scarier in this picture would be to have mascara and tears running down his upper cheek. I did and my mug shot was truly frightening.

May 23, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a bitch they don't have photo shop considering all the other technology our tax dollars 'contribute' to maintain law and order.
By the same token, I'm sure you don't want an "updated photo"-THAT would be a real PITA!
TW

May 23, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK then, one question. I hate to appear stupid but I can't seem to avoid it...what is PITA?

May 23, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh, and they DO have photo-shop...they call it photo-shop.

May 23, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pain In The Ass.
TW

May 23, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

O, I C.

May 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home