.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Here's my baby...

...and his name is Butkis.


I wish I had a better picture but that was the best I could do at the time.

He's a smart little pooch but he isn't quite smart enough to know that he is a very small dog. For some reason, he's gotten it into his head that he's a really large, dangerous and powerful canine. He's completely harmless...he chases ducks but never catches them. He also goes after lizards but those suckers are faster than the ducks.

His likes include sticking his nose up the butts of other dogs and his dislikes include being excluded from any   physical contact between any two other species. I still miss Payton something awful but I don't miss his boxer farts. I've neither heard nor smelled any evidence of Butkis passing gas although I imagine he does.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect size for a tortilla.

September 28, 2012  
Blogger Tundra Woman said...

Paint his nails bright green. That way q will know for sure it really IS a tortilla: "See....there's the peppers.." ;) TW

September 30, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I just happen to come online to look for a recipe for sausage and peppers. I wonder if the sausage is required or if a chihuahua mix...ya think?

OR....I could prepare a nice chihuahua fajita! Yeah, that's the ticket!

September 30, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home