.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Robbery Update

I gave the robber dude until 6 PM to bring me the money he stole or I would call the cops. He just came by 5 minutes ago (it's about 5PM) and gave me a good chunk of the cash he stole. He was very repentant and, with his head hanging low (literally), asked me to take the money he had and give him until payday to give me the rest. I agreed, considering myself lucky to get any of it back. He acted so sadly apologetic that I did what I do, I shook his hand and thanked him for bringing back the money and I literally forgave him and told him that I've done stupid things too. I think more people should hold their stones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home