.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Act as if...

...I heard that years ago and it's gotten me through some crazy situations where I didn't think that I would ever figure out what to do. I just told myself to act as if I knew what I was doing. I may not always be sane but I can generally act as though I am.

I may not always have the strength to do the right thing, but I can usually figure it out and then act as if I know what to do. If you compare doing the right thing to being in a race, I'm just bending down to touch the ground as I attempt to bring all of my energy to bear.

I'm telling you now that this month is going to be very interesting. Very soon, I won't have to be so cryptic. Since one day last week I've been acting as if I know what I'm doing. I've been acting as if I have a plan. I've been acting as if I had the courage to do what I think I need to do, even if I'm making a mistake, I can always regroup and try again. So, I guess I'm sort of on auto-pilot for a few days. Don't go too far...this should be interesting.

Oh! It's scary too, by the way. I need to grab my egg shell shoes for now and proceed very carefully...if you get my message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home