.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Wow...I just caught myself being manipulative.


That was freaky. I have to think this one through. I didn't even realize that I was doing it until I had already done it but yeah, I was taking advantage of what I knew about someone to control their behavior. I never noticed that before.

The more I think about my mom, the smarter she seems. She used to tell me that I was being manipulative but I didn't know what she meant. I guess it's because I never did it on purpose. How evil it is to live by manipulating people on purpose!





5 minutes later:

I forgive me for being manipulative, I thought about it and remembered that I TRIED to use words first. English is my first language. Manipulation is an option, not a default.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home