.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 17, 2013

I've never been one to march for many causes...

...but I have to be honest...I vow to march in the next anti-violence against women parade that comes along. If the assault itself didn't prompt my low self-esteem self into focused and appropriate action, the deposition I experienced today has done it. You who know me know that when I get focused, I can be quite formidable.

Right now, I'm enjoying myself in the company of a nice man. We're watching Family Guy and I'm rather relaxed. So...I'll save my opus for the morning.

Ciao!

PS. I really, really need as much support from you guys as humanly possible right now. C'mon...a quick, "I'm reading this." will work fine...leave it anonymously if you want. Just help me through this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sous Gal said...

You got it! Sending good energy to you!

June 17, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks buddy! I need you guys now.

June 18, 2013  
Blogger Gladys said...

out here reading! Keep us posted. And good luck with all of it!

June 18, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks! You guys don't know how much I appreciate you!

June 18, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home