.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Still trying to hang on long enough to prosecute the sonofabitch

Could you help me?

I'm very sorry to have to write this but I don't know what else to do. I went to get cash from the ATM so that I could buy a bus ticket to a doctor's appointment for the SSI claim. I couldn't get the money out because it said that it had insufficient funds. My daughter sent me money last week so it shouldn't say that. I have to try to figure that one out by calling the card people but even then, I didn't think I was that low in funds. If anyone out there can toss a few bucks into my PayPal account (the link is on the left side of this page) I would dearly appreciate it. I don't know how I can pay anyone back right now, but if there is anything that I can do, now or later, I'd be happy to do it for you if you could help me out now. I'm really scared and the only thing I had going for me, or so I thought, was that I had a hundred bucks for stupid stuff like bus passes. A bus pass is only 4 bucks so please don't think that a few dollars won't help, anything will help me right now. I'm sorry to have to ask, but I don't know what else to do now.

Please help me, I really am worth it.



2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

A million thanks to those who have helped me so far. Small amounts are adding up and I should have enough (I'm trying to get to 150) to take this post down today...hopefully. It's embarrassing for me to have to ask for help. Every dollar donated makes me feel more valuable myself. I can't be too bad if there are people who will help me!

June 19, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to help but I haven't hit a lick since my stroke.

June 19, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home