.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Walter James Lundy's lawyer wanted me to refesh my memory in preparation for testimony



Here's Walter. The 6'2" tall 200 pound man who likes to bully 5'6" tall women who weigh under 130 pounds. Ah...yes. I remember Walter.

Nothing is ever as accurate in your mind as when it first happens. So, for Dee Athan, defense attorney, I need to find some posts written closer to the time this idiot acted a felon fool. Oh yeah, Dee, here's a freebie, tell your client he shouldn't have a gun, what with being a convicted felon. That doesn't come up on NCIS, you have to go back to paper records...but it's there.

Back soon!

OK, here are some links to my posts when I was dating Walter for the humorous fodder he inspired:

http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html
http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-amazing-how-stars-align-themselves.html
http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html
http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html

About the time it stopped being funny:

Hillsborough County Florida: A Safe Haven For Stalkers!!!




"Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted and obsessive attention by an individual or group to another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them via the internet."



"Florida Statutes define stalking as: Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another person commits the offense of stalking. This is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable by a maximum fine of $1000.00 and or 1 year in jail. Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or harasses another, and makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in fear of death or bodily injury, has committed the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable by a maximum fine of $5000.00 and/or 5 years in state prison. To "harass" means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose."



Those definitions appear to be rather straightforward but if you ask the police for assistance, they will tell you to "change your email address and phone number". When my stalker was sending emails to the wrong email address, he called the police when I didn't respond and accused me of stealing his drugs. As you can see in this email, he even purports to have a "wittness" (sic) who saw me run away with a handful of pills looking like I was eating them all as I ran. In this email, he also threatens to call my children and harass them:



since your sic mind doesnt know the reality of youre brilliant writings on youre blog is evidence of the crime yulling for help. you just stold my prescription meds. you nut calling sheriff tomarrow,its time for reality meg youre a thief tramp,celf centered mental patient. youre babbeling on the blog is one sided thats what you bank

on now the truth is coming out in the light.I have talked to the sheriffs office and the wittness that saw you run.saw you with a hand full of my pills and you acting like you were going to eat them,so phone calls to will,annie,sheriffs office in the am this time youre dun. you arent special, youre sick,you know it. so does everyone else. reality is a bitch now deal with narcotics theft.remember the last time.they werent narcotics these were,family knows everyone will know what a nut you really are.this isnt the internet not one sided you broke the law thats the truth thief,hope you get time in the mental hosp.its where you belong.tried to bate you over today,with zanny and vike but you dident bite you suck. white trash



The Hillsborough County Sheriff's were called after the stalker came to my home, knocking on my door and demanding that I open it to "talk" to him. When I showed the deputies the countless emails where this nutcase threatened suicide, continued harassment and even offered me "zanny and vike" (the drugs he reported that I stole from him, making that report hours after sending this email) they suggested that I change my email address. When my father mentioned the numerous harassing messages that the nut had left on his phone, the police suggested that he change his phone number. We didn't complain that we were receiving emails and phone calls, we complained that a nut was stalking us, harassing us and threatening to stalk and harass everyone we know.



(The nut did eventually contact my ex husband who I never discussed in front of him. But, from reading this blog, he gleaned enough information to be able to find my ex in Montana and engage him in "Isn't Meg a nut?" conversations. My idiot ex took the bait like the jack ass he is.)



So, I've been made aware that the nut has a gun, he has loaded it, he keeps in in plain view so I'm sure to see it should I be fool enough to return to his home after seeing it once. He has threatened suicide in emails to me which I showed the police. What did the men in blue do? They came over here, all three of them men, and treated the silly little female as though she were at fault. Obviously if someone is stalking me using emails, I should change my email address. If I'm receiving threatening and harassing phone calls, I should change my number. Ignoring a nutty stalker only serves to make the fool seek other avenues through which he can continue his behavior. This fool WILL NOT be ignored. After doing so, he knocks on the door...what do I do next, change my address? Perhaps I should brick up the door. If he shoots at me, is it my fault for not wearing a bullet proof vest? That seems to be the logic employed by the local men hired to protect me. I refer to the men in particular because the woman to whom I spoke on the phone was absolutely helpful and quite aware of the danger this nut poses. I guess it takes a man to assume that another man is nothing more than a mere nuisance, a gnat that can be batted away and ignored.



To be fair, Officers Santiago and Herd did offer me a brochure explaining what to do when you're being stalked. It even mentioned emails. But, it never suggested that a victim change their email address. It did say that the emails should be saved. But if you save them and show them to the police, your assistance is an EXTREMELY offensive, "Change your email address." I wonder, when one of these officers encounters an infant with a raging fever, do they drop the kid in ice water? That will tend to cool the baby off, but it really does nothing to address the infection that is actually causing the fever.



I've been dumped in Hillsborough County ice water.   http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2011_12_01_archive.html   OK...that's it for 2011. 2012 and 2013 coming right up.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaysus That face has to be burned onto your hard drive forever more.

June 18, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's an articulate little bugger is he not?

June 18, 2013  
Blogger Gladys said...

WAIT JUST A MINUTE. Are you telling me that the guy pictured in this post is the same guy as THIS: http://diaryofmydivorce.blogspot.com/2011/08/its-amazing-how-stars-align-themselves.html

Wow. He's an ugly little spud, isn't he? ;)

June 18, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oh yes. He is as eloquent as ex-cons come. The more I reread what I've written, the more I remember what he's done. I have so many emails where he threatens suicide. Maybe I should send them to his lawyer, she seemed rather interested in my personal life as it pertained to Walter...and some that had nothing to do with him.

June 18, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yep, that's the same little tater head. He's quite the prize...is he not?

June 18, 2013  
Blogger Tundra Woman said...

Meg? This guy's done some pretty ahhh...impressive bids. You've been livin' in the hood longer than you knew.
Little One, from now on, PLEASE run your "potentials" through NCIC at least, OK? I'm really, really, really, really, really, really really etc. hoping like hell you'll spend some time getting reacquainted with Ms. Meggers before any more "potential" (rapists, murderers, homicidal mamma/pappa haters, various and sundry minor league offenses-about 10 pgs. worth-these are actually the one's that were prosecuted) "friends" are invited into your life.
TW

June 18, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Honey, I'm just staying away from romantic bs for now. I have men friends, always have. But, only the ones who "love" me care enough to send their very fist.

June 19, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an account at public data.com send me their stats and I'll run'em for you.

June 19, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Cool beans. It'll most likely be a long time, but I'll keep it in mind.

June 20, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home