.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello from Los Angeles!

I just spent a lovely day with my daughter and my grandson. We went to a park that had the old school type of swings and I played on them for the first time in years. That sweet little guy remembered me from May and he was more than happy to stay with mewhen mom wasn't with us. That made me feel so good that I'm still smiling now. He was as affectionate to me as he could be and I just spoil him rotten because that's my job.

Over the past 9 years that I have been hosting this blog, I have called out about 4 people by name. That's not too bad...4 assholes in 9 years. But I'll be summarizing them each in my next post. I'm exhausted and I must get some sleep since I didn't do to well yesterday after the flight that left Tampa at 9 PM, instead of the 9 AM flight I thought that I had. By the time I flew to Phoenix and then on to LA, I didn't get in until 1 AM. Anyway, at a rate of less than 1 asshole every 2 years...it may be time for another naming of a new total asshole. So I may set a new record and name 2 in one year. It'll be interesting, of that I am sure.

But, back to a positive subject, my grandson. Today was the best day I've had since I saw him last and I'm so glad to be here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Oops, I should have finished this topic to keep my promise to address this in my next post but other things are popping up and I'm not in the mood to waste time on this right now. But, I'm sure that, after I take care of business, I'll take care of protecting myself from a drunken wench who only comments when she's been drinking. She'll still be there when I take care of myself.

July 19, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home