.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

What a jack ass!

The charming Walter James Lundy has emailed me to let me know that his father would be dying soon. Apparently, Walter thinks that if his dad is gone and he inherits his father's money, I will be willing to forgive and forget. When I first met him, he told me that his parents "won't be around much longer" and when they go, he will be needing someone to help him enjoy his own golden years. After his mother died in January, he once made a comment to the effect of, 'everything is going as I said it would'.

Here is the email:

Sure wish you would have awnsered your ph when I called you. Hope we can still talk !! Dad told me today he has a couple if months I don't know where that came from but it was out of the blue.hows the family? Well I am sure so if you could find time let's stay in touch. 24hrs and I miss you

Helluva guy...ey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home