.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Taking a break from my own current situation...

...to discuss something that I find extremely important to America today.

Technically, I really wanted to point anyone who is interested in The Zimmerman case to a couple of sites that I find essential to the truth. The first link is to a video of a man who has eloquently stated my feelings on the case...to a tee:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100897441

Next, I wanted to direct anyone who is interested in the truth to this article:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/02/why-did-the-trayvon-martin-funeral-director-lie-how-does-he-connect-to-scheme-team/

I've been aware of the truth discussed in that link for some time. You can find verification of this information all over the internet. Why our media is ignoring this is beyond me but it has chiseled away the last bits of respect I had for our media. Ask yourself why we are not being told about this.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why we are not being told about this.

July 19, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I said to ask yourself! I keep doing it. I can't figure it out but it needs to be known.

July 19, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you got the joke. I find it impossible to be serious about a goddamn thing at my age.

July 19, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's your spin on all this?

July 19, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assault is not the physical attack of another.... that's battery. Assault is merely putting the fear of harm into the person who is assaulted. If Martin was menacing Zimmerman that alone meets the legal definition of assault.

July 19, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Then your blood pressure should remain stable. Good for you!


:)

July 19, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I'm with Barkley. He said it as well as I've heard it said so far. They were both wrong but Martin did "flipped the switch" at one point and that's when Zimmerman stopped being wrong and started being a victim. Up until then, Zimmerman was totally wrong.

July 19, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home