.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hhhmm,

I was just cleaning out the bathroom cabinet and I came across an old prescription bottle that had one little blue pill in it. It got me thinking. If you take all of the plastic surgery being performed nowadays and combine it with all of the little blue pills, we have a scary situation about to occur.

Now you will have men wielding plumbing long since out of warranty on women hawking parts decommissioned years ago.

A while back, I saw what had to be the very first breast implants ever implanted. They were still exactly where they had been placed by Hypocrites. The problem was, the actual breasts had left the neighborhood and took the nipples with them. So, you have old men looking for things that they shouldn’t be looking for and old women walking around with four where there should be two. That can confuse even the sharpest old man in the world. What is he supposed to do? Go after the boob shaped things on her chest or go on a hunt for the nipples? The visual alone is frightening enough.

Ooh, I can imagine him finding the left nipple in a distant neighborhood and her saying, “Well, as long as you are down there...” Yikes.

With the baby boomers coming into their own senior citizenship, I foresee trouble looming on the horizon.

Don’t you think we are tempting fate a little with all of these unnatural goings on? I do. Imagine the potential progeny of Joan Rivers and Bob Dole. Jonathon Winters comes quickly to mind. (You young folk might not get that, ask your parents. That is, if they aren’t in the middle of their own little blue pill induced rapture) My parents embarrassed me enough when they were in their twenties, I wouldn’t even want to think about a couple of horny eighty year-olds dropping me off at school.

I think that those little blue pills are some man’s attempt at getting even with women for that whole Garden of Eden fiasco. Why else would they do that? Were the men complaining that they didn’t want it anymore? I know that the women didn’t whine after the men stopped “performing”. You wouldn’t think the men would whine, if THEY have no urge there is no problem, right? I know there wasn’t a man saying, “You know, I must think more of my poor wife. I wouldn’t want her to go without.” I don’t think men think that way, do you?

So, who’s idea was that little blue pill? I must know. And one other thing I must know, how many do you have to slip a man before he gets one of those four hour erections? I promise to seek medical attention...after I have tried everything I know to solve the problem myself.

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't think those pills have anything to do with women. I think guys take them to resurrect a long lost buddy. Imagine being able to bring a long dead pet back to life. "Mr. Winky!! You're alive!!"

By the way, the geriatric spelunking innuendo made me cringe :o)

March 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta disagree with you WG. I'm only 28 and after breast feeding 2 kids my 34DDs are now 34 Longs. While they are versatile (I can wear them up, down, tied in a bow...), and useful as a neck or knee warmer, I would certainly pay to have them put back to there pre-child state. I would like to wear a bra that wasn't a product of reverse engineering from the anti-gravity vehicle in hanger 18. How is it a dowager hump can defy gravity but breasts can't??

March 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta disagree with you WG. I'm only 28 and after breast feeding 2 kids my 34DDs are now 34 Longs. While they are versatile (I can wear them up, down, tied in a bow...), and useful as a neck or knee warmer, I would certainly pay to have them put back to there pre-child state. I would like to wear a bra that wasn't a product of reverse engineering from the anti-gravity vehicle in hanger 18. How is it a dowager hump can defy gravity but breasts can't??

March 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, Purple Hat, that's the best news I've heard all year. But I'm broke. You think I can pull off a do-it-yourself job with a couple mesh collanders?

And WG, I like fat guys, thank you very much. Skinny ones break too easy *grin*

March 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home