.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

...your mother and my mother must be from the same era........she told me that also, and i sorta listened. I did keep my mouth shut, but i also poured a bottle of nair hair removal in his conditioner and shampoo. His hair fell out in clumps, his girlfriend dumped him because she thought he had a disease...


LOL, good one. Rick is already bald so I couldn't do that BUT...one of the things he was doing that let me know he was having an affair was all of that personal hygeine crap. He has that uni-brow thing and he asked me to tweeze it for him. I offerred (innocently) to use Nair as I thought it would work better and longer than the tweezing thing would. But what it did was burn the spot that I put it on. So...the last time I looked at him, he had a large, oozing burn between his eyebrows. I felt badly at the time, but I DO wish I had taken a picture.

Meg

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,

I think I saw you this afternoon. Were you on the mountain wearing a pink shirt and hip huggers?

Kevin

March 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually rubbed a habanero pepper on my husbands razor once. Yep, I think we qualify for the ole Passive Aggressive tag :o)

March 05, 2005  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Kevin,

Yikes...you freaked me out. Yes, I was. But...I think you dated yourself. They are LOW-RISE JEANS. I haven't worn hip-huggers in decades.

Meg

March 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, You are stunning. and might I say that You wear them well.


Kevin

March 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home