.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 07, 2005

My Dad finally arrived!

Now he is reading my blog and correcting it. I wouldn't mind so much if he confined it to spelling and grammatical errors. But he is suggesting changes in content. He didn't like my use of "angry little freak". Personally, I enjoy the "angry little freak" phrase. It has pizzazz.

Since he didn't call to tell me he would be here today, the house wasn't as immaculate as it was on Friday. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't "Dad ready".

I heard from the youngin' again. He is a persistent little cuss. I told him it wouldn't be much longer. Oh, by the way, I wanted to post the winning entry from the "Who Wants To Be A Sugar Daddy" contest but I can't find it. If the guy who wrote it is still out there reading this (I can't find his email address either), I would appreciate a copy of your answers, they were great.

Well, I have a feeling this will be my last peaceful easy evening as the reporter called today and said she would be calling the Rickster in the morning. (I would have called to warn him but the last time I called him, he hung up on me. I was trying to let him know that he was supposed to be in court. Since he wouldn't listen to me, the cops went and arrested him. Now, he is on his own.) So, tomorrow should be interesting if nothing else. Now I am going to go to bed and say my prayers.

See you in the morning!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home