.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, March 21, 2005

I hope that you can not let his being an asshole ruin the great person that you are. He is the one with the real problems, the good life for you is still to come :)

Yep, you got that bloody well right!

Do you know how lucky you are to be here today. The freeway at night...strangers.....a big city. Never do that again. Don't you have a cell phone to call for help? Who is this person that seems to run on scotch? Do you need this aggravation?? What gives Margaret?

She is my father’s ex-wife. She is lovely but needs some help right now. She asked me, I felt as though I could and should help her so I did. the comedy of errors was just a fluke, she and I are fine now. And she only had one scotch...I had none.

The reason is that his actions have to do with him, not you. It's not your fault. You don't need an explanation to forgive yourself (even if it's just forgiving yourself for allowing it to happen), let it go and move on.

Thanks...you are right. I finally see that!

Hi, I am Chuck from Alabama. I have enjoyed reading your blog and I will be back. Take care...

Hey Chuck! Nice to meet you...I’ll be looking for you!

it's clear that you are the best thing that ever happened to him -- and he's the worst thing that ever happened to you. It looks to me like you recognized something in him, and tried to save him, but couldn't -- he got a bad start in life, and it caught up with him.

My, aren’t you the perceptive one? You are exactly right, I did feel the need to rescue him. He did get a bad start in life. I felt badly for him. But that doesn’t excuse the way he treated me and even that doesn’t matter anymore. We just need to wrap up the legal proceedings and then it will be nothing more than a blur. I am no longer afraid of “Fading Away”...I am ready for him to. Fade Away is a Springsteen song that expressed my feelings...my former feelings.

Have a great day! I will be back after my doctor’s appt.. I am going to find out if there is another tumor on my parathyroid gland. One way or another though...I am going to be fine. I am sure of it. I am so glad that I finally know that. I wish the entire world this kind of peace of mind. :) :) :)

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home