.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Meg,

I need to cut more slack to the women I date regarding this until they know me well enough to trust me. They may have gone through something like you ladies have in the past. :-)

Yeah, do. We’re worth it. We do and say some stupid things without thinking. And when WE are too proud to admit it, we make it worse by being a bitch. We don’t mean it, we’re just taking our self anger out on you. If you can learn to navigate a few minefields, you just might find some mighty green pastures behind the trees. The defenses are there, but they serve a purpose.

It is like a little kid who touches the hot stove, they aren’t going to touch it again.

Yeah, and I was a stupid kid, too.

My reasoning was that only someone who was cheating herself would be that suspicious about being cheated on.

Yeah, that has credence. He who looks behind doors has stood behind many. But there are two types of “suspicion". There is the suspicion that is almost evil and cunning and then there is just the scared and sad kind of suspicion. I bet you could learn to distinguish the two.

I still had the behavioral traits of him cheating on me.

That’s the S.P.O.T., Suspicious Pattern Of Thinking. When you live with a liar, you have to figure the truth out alone. So, you get used to drawing conclusions in your mind. They are all you have. In your mind, you do it all the time and when you are with someone new, your mind still tries to tell you to tread very carefully, he could be a complete con man dude. How the hell do you know? I knew Reno man for 10 days before we eloped when I was 18. I’ve knew Vex for 6 years. Oh well...S.P.O.T. is a bad thing. Once you have been S.P.O.T.’ed, it is difficult to de-S.P.O.T.

You mention you are from Chicago. What part?

Suburbs. I grew up in Elk Grove Village and went to high school in Bensenville, a long, long, time ago. I also lived in Glendale Heights and River Grove.

Your relationship with your father's ex-wife is one of those 4th dimension things, right?

No, it’s more of a Freddy Kruger-type thing, actually.

This was the engineers attempt to use braking energy to keep the nuts tight.

That’s interesting...did it work?

Well, I am frying my hair while I am spending too much time on this thing. See ya.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret,

You had mentioned "Right being Tight" and "Left being Loose." Today I was repairing the flush handle on the toilet and it is backwards. It tightens by turning to the left and loosens by turning to the right. These things you should know.

March 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
Just wondering if you've made any progress on what we talked about? I'm off Thursday and Friday, so if you need anything, let me know!
Big Hug!

March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home