.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Meg...

...Well, I just thought that I would update you on things. I have left him and am living in the next town over from where I grew up, two states away from him. He keeps begging me to return...

I do indeed remember you! Congrats!

Chick-a-boom, Chic-a-boom, Don’t you just love it!

(I believe Costanza would call this “hand.”)

I am the type of person who cannot NOT say anything in a situation like that.

Me too. My mouth always errs on the side of open.

(Or are we really just a little bit indispensable after all?)

See, you made that comment as an aside, but it did pop up in your mind...imagine that happening all of the time. That’s what it was like when I was married. Without going into details, I just started filling in the blanks with my own wild imagination, mixed it with some known lies and...Wally G. Willikers! Did it put me in a state! The truth couldn’t POSSIBLY have been worse. I imagined it ALL at one time or another. So, that puts your mind in a pattern of thinking...remember S.P.O.T? Those little asides are constant in your mind. Yikes.

Ouch. My back hurts.

Allegorical ?

Yeah. I was sort of thinking about a situation that people can find themselves in. Usually it happens when you are with someone who doesn’t like you. Maybe they did at one point, but they don’t right now. Some people spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to please another person. That’s stupid because the whole point is that you like each other the way you are. Kelly let Wayne effectively shut her up by getting angry when she wanted to talk. It didn’t matter what she wanted to talk about, she was distracting him from what he wanted to do, watch T.V.. And then he referred to her affection as “groping”. She was just doing what lovers do when she grabbed him as they passed in the hall. He accused her of “groping” . She is so sweet and has so much going for her, but she spends all of her spare time trying to please Wayne. It will never work. He doesn’t like her. Rather than seeing it that way, Kelly chooses to “fix” the situation and in the process of doing so, she is ignoring her own needs. Since Wayne and Kelly are both busy attending to his needs, nobody is taking care of Kelly at all. I think that is so sad...don’t you?

Have you ever been with someone who bitches at every little thing you do? From the time you leave the lid up until the time you inhale your first snore, you are screwing something up. If another man ever bitched at me (more than your run of the mill bitching), I would have to ask him why he was with someone who made him so ever lovin’ miserable. I would demand an answer and then I would leave. I can’t imagine putting up with that type of silliness again.

I remember a couple that I went to high school with. Buddy was as sweet as he could be and Wendy was an evil shrew from hell. They were the first couple I ever saw where one was a doll and the other one was a goblin. Since then I have seen countless such couples. You wonder why in the world they are together. God only knows, I suppose there are as many reasons as there are such couples.

Well, I am tired so I think I am going to go to bed. Damn...just then the dryer buzzer went off. I have to fold clothes first...and THEN I am going to bed. See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home