.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Meg...


...You had mentioned "Right being Tight" and "Left being Loose." Today I was repairing the flush handle on the toilet and it is backwards. It tightens by turning to the left and loosens by turning to the right. These things you should know.

Just when I think I have things figured out, this crap happens. Thanks, next time I am fixing a toilet, I will think of you.

Just wondering if you've made any progress on what we talked about? I'm off Thursday and Friday, so if you need anything, let me know!Big Hug!

My houseguest has prevented me from doing much of anything for myself but I will get back to my regular schedule by the end of the week. Thank you so much! Oh, that reminds me, the www.AJC.com article should be coming out within the week.

BOB you need a BOB. Battery Operated Boyfriend. He is right where you put him when you are done, he doesn't cheat, doesn't lie, doesn't snore, burp or fart. Doesn't bitch doesn't moan and is always ready and willing when you are!!! And of course as the other ladies said rechargeable batteries ;)

Yes, I received many emails suggesting the do it your-self method. I have never been a fan. I remember trying once when I was 17 and it just made my arm hurt. I have never bothered since. And as to operating machinery...I couldn’t do that AND keep my mind where it belongs at the same time. It just seems like so much effort. Not that I am a lazy lover, not by a long shot. But you know, sometimes, after I am finished with my responsibilities, I just sort of like to sit back and watch the next shift do their job...I could supervise, but I’d much prefer to let a better man do the dirty work.

I do hope this divorce is over with soon. I have this ghastly fear of turning into Delta Dawn without the rose.

Meg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted here awhile ago about leaving my fiance, you put in one of your entries, thank you very much for that. It meant a lot. Well, I just thought that I would update you on things. I have left him and am living in the next town over from where I grew up, two states away from him. He keeps begging me to return, but I know I am stronger than this. Thank you very much, again!

March 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purple Hat- Masturbation is selfish? Well honey, my husband has been out of town for 3 months and I can tell you he's damn glad I'm "selfish", 'cause Sanch'd be more than happy to help me be "generous"... in my humble opinion.

March 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home