.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Here is my horoscope for today...

...now I have no doubt that my plan is a good one!

You could easily be pulled into a deep mystery that involves complicated interrelationships and unresolved feelings. However optimistic you may be, your curiosity encourages you to investigate into dark places you've not traveled. Trust your intuition, whatever twists and turns your research places in front of you.

Click here to get your Personal Astrology Forecast to see what lies ahead for you!

That is verbatim, I didn't change one letter. This is too cool.

Meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Drop me an email . . . maybe we are neighbors.

April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home